Blueberry Apple OatmealAdmin
Makes 2 servings
● 1 cup water
● 3/4 cup grated apple
● 3/4 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
● 3/4 Tbsp. ground flaxseeds
● 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
● Optional: 4 walnut and/or pecan halves, chopped
How to Prepare Blueberry Apple Oatmeal:
- Boil the water in a saucepan, then add the oats and stir until combined. Add the ground flaxseeds and apple, then reduce to a simmer.
- Add the blueberries and chopped nuts, if using. Stir until blueberries are tender.
- Turn off the heat and cover the pot. Let soak for 2 minutes, then serve.