Ultimate Negative Calorie Diet Soup
Makes 5 servings
● 5 1/2 cups water
● 8 medium zucchini, diced
● 2 1/2 lb. carrots, diced
● 1 bunch celery, diced
● 2 medium onions, minced
● 2 leek stalks, chopped
● 1 cup fresh kale, torn
● 2 cups green and/or purple cabbage, shredded
● 2 cups fresh mushrooms, chopped
● Sea salt
● Freshly ground black pepper
How to Prepare Ultimate Negative Calorie Diet Soup :
- Boil the water in a soup pot, then reduce to a simmer and add the zucchini, carrot, and celery.
- Stir in the leek, onion, and cabbage, then simmer until tender.
- Add the mushrooms and simmer until tender, then stir in the kale and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes, or until all the vegetables are tender.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper, then remove from heat and serve right away.