Gingery Carrot and Apple Cinnamon HashAdmin
Gingery Carrot and Apple Cinnamon Hash
● 1 large apple, cored, peeled, and shredded
● 1 large carrot, peeled and shredded
● 1/2 Tbsp. freshly grated ginger
How to Prepare Gingery Carrot and Apple Cinnamon Hash:
- Press out as much moisture from the shredded apple and carrot as possible. Place them in a bowl and stir in the ginger and a pinch of cinnamon. Mix well.
- Divide the mixture into three patties, then refrigerate until chilled.
- Heat a tablespoon of water in a cast iron skillet over medium flame and cook the patties for 3 minutes per side, or until tender. Transfer to a plate and serve right away.