Pancakes with Strawberry PureeAdmin
Pancakes with Strawberry Puree
● 8 frozen strawberries, thawed
● 3 egg whites
● 1 Tbsp. coconut nectar
● 1 Tbsp. oat flour, gluten free
● Sea salt
● Ground cinnamon
● 1 Tbsp. and 1 tsp finely ground psyllium husks
How to Prepare Pancakes with Strawberry Puree :
- Blend the strawberries and coconut nectar in a food processor until pureed. Set aside.
- In a bowl, beat the egg whites vigorously until foamy, then beat in the oat flour and ground psyllium. Season lightly with salt and generously with cinnamon.
- Place a cast iron skillet over medium flame (use nonstick cooking spray only if necessary).
- Add a tablespoonful of the batter onto the skillet and spread out. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes per side, or until firm. Transfer to a plate. Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Spoon the strawberry puree over the pancakes and serve right away.