Soup Miso BrothAdmin
Makes 2 quarts
● 2 quarts vegetable broth
● 2 inches unpeeled fresh ginger, sliced
● 4 pieces dried kombu, 4 inches each
● 1/4 cup red or white miso
How to Prepare Miso Broth :
- Pour the vegetable broth into a pot and place over high flame.
- Add the Kombu and ginger into the pot, then bring to a boil.
- Once boiling, reduce to a simmer and let simmer for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, turn off the heat and stir in the miso. Best served piping hot.
- Divide excess into desired amounts and refrigerate for up to 2 weeks or freeze for up to 2 months.