Spinach Celery Tomato and Mint Egg ScrambleAdmin
Spinach Celery Tomato and Mint Egg Scramble
● 3 medium fresh tomatoes, chopped
● 1 celery rib, diced
● 1 cup chopped fresh spinach, rinsed thoroughly
● 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh mint leaves
● 2 tsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
● 4 egg whites
● Sea salt
● Freshly ground black pepper
How to Prepare Spinach Celery Tomato and Mint Egg Scramble:
- Mix together the tomatoes, mint, celery, and lemon juice and season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Whisk the egg whites vigorously until foamy, then set aside.
- Place a cast iron skillet over medium high flame, then stir in the spinach and sauté until wilted. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- Wipe the skillet clean and pour in the egg whites. Stir in the cooked spinach and tomato mixture. Mix well until egg whites are cooked to a desired consistency.
- Transfer to a plate and serve right away.