Sweet and Sour Cabbage SoupAdmin
Sweet and Sour Cabbage Soup
● 1 tsp water
● 2 cups shredded green cabbage
● 1 1/2 cups vegetable broth
● 3/4 tsp minced garlic
● 1 Tbsp. sweet paprika
● 1/2 Tbsp. caraway seeds
● 1 cup chopped diced tomatoes, juices reserved
● 1/2 cup pureed tomato
● 2 1/2 Tbsp. cider vinegar
● 1 tsp freshly grated lemon zest
● Sea salt
● Freshly ground black pepper
How to Prepare Sweet and Sour Cabbage Soup :
- Place a soup pot over medium flame and heat the water. Stir in the onion, caraway seeds and garlic, and sauté until tender.
- Add the paprika and mix well until combined. Stir in the diced tomatoes together with their juices, then add the vinegar, pureed tomato and water. Let simmer for 3 minutes.
- Stir in the shredded cabbage and lemon zest, then simmer for 15 to 20 minutes, uncovered, until the cabbage is crisp tender.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper, then serve.