Very Berry Breakfast MuffinsAdmin
Very Berry Breakfast Muffins
Makes 18 muffins
● 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
● 3 Tbsp. ground chia seeds
● 3/4 cup water
● 3/4 cup almond flour
● 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
● 2 1/2 cups canned unsalted white beans, rinsed and drained
● 15 oz. frozen strawberries
● 1 1/2 cups fresh raspberries
● 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
● 15 Medjool dates, pitted
● 3 plantains
● 1 1/2 tsp almond extract
● 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
How to Prepare Very Berry Breakfast Muffins:
- Set the oven to 350 degrees F. Line 18 muffin cups with paper liners and set aside.
- Mix together the baking powder, almond flour and whole wheat flour in a large mixing bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine the chia seeds and water and set aside for 5 minutes.
- Blend the dates, plantains, half of the measured strawberries and white beans in a blender. Add the chia seed mixture and extracts. Blend well until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the flour mixture and blend well. Fold in the raspberries and blueberries.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin cups and add a strawberry slice into each.
- Bake the muffins for 20 minutes, then serve.